The features of PayBX
1. Spend cryptocurrencies anywhere — PayBX users can spend their crypto anywhere, both online and in-person, using regular bank-issued debit and credit cards. Merchants don’t need to be onboarded into PayBX or other crypto merchant infrastructure to accept the payment, nor do they even need to know about crypto at all. Merchants receive FIAT, like always, and you get to pay in crypto.
2. Utilize multiple cryptocurrencies — PayBX supports a multitude of cryptocurrencies, including the likes of BTC, ETH, and stablecoins such as DAI, USDC, BUSD, and USDT. PayBX also supports several DeFi tokens such as UNI, LINK, COMP, YFI, and AVAX.
3. Purchase and sell crypto with FIAT — PayBX users can leverage FIAT currencies such as EUR, GBP, CHF, DKK, PLN, and many more options to purchase cryptocurrencies directly within the app using both debit/credit card and ACH payments. Users can also sell crypto and withdraw FIAT into their bank accounts. All of this is offered with competitive fees, providing a simple and reliable on-ramp and off-ramp for crypto.
4. Swap between cryptocurrencies — PayBX users can also leverage crypto-to-crypto swapping functionality, enabling the seamless and instant exchange of one crypto asset into another with minimal fees. Users can swap from BTC to LINK, ETH to AVAX, etcetera. Any of the assets supported by the application can be swapped between.
5. Earn interest on crypto holdings — PayBX integrates with a major CeFi player to offer interest to its users on their crypto holdings, with the safety of assets backed by an aXpire partner’s surety bonds. Users holding BTC, ETH, and major stablecoins are able to earn competitive APY on their assets, paid out directly within the wallet, and compounding their balance.
6. Stake AXPR for in-app benefits — AXPR, aXpire’s native token, can be staked within the PayBX app to provide benefits such as increased interest rates (APY), discounted fees on crypto purchases and swaps, and increased win chance in PayBX’s in-app weekly prize draws for all users of the application.